Temporary Simple connection is mainly for buildings/ premises under construction in an area with existing electricity source to connect directly.
This can be done by filling the request form for “new connection".
Required documents for New Connection:
- Copy of ID
- Copy of Mulkiya and krooki
- Construction Permit (from Ministry of Municipalities)
- Description of the devices/appliances required to be connected and their required load
- Bank guarantee (will be advised at a later step in the process.
Required process for New Connection request:
- Visit any of your nearest Sanad Centers with required documents & submit your request.
- After receiving the required documents, the inspector will visit the site, inspect the safety of the connections, and propose the best solution to connect to electrical source.
- The customer will pay connection fees & required load (if applicable). An account will be created for the customer in order to be able to make payment of charges for new connection as well as receive monthly electricity bills.
- You will then be given a list of approved companies that will be able to install the new meter (which is previously inspected by us) and connecting to the power source.
- Mazoon Electricity will then perform the final safety check to ensure that all connections are in place and are safe for use.